* This is an interesting video on YouTube that details the history and current status of the first plane in the U.S. Air Force to be designated as Air Force One.
* At the end of the video is a request to extend the information about this historic plane on social media, etc. with the hope that it will find a permanent home in an appropriate museum and not be relegated to becoming scrap or harvested for spare parts.
* Definately worthwhile to spend five minutes watching!
* This is an interesting video on YouTube where SR-71 Blackbird pilot Brian Shul tells the famous story of the LA Speed Check across Arizona...
* Definately a worthwhile and fun watch for a few minutes on the life and times of a pilot of the "Blackbird" spy plane!