* John Reeves, a native Ashe Countian and President of the West Jefferson Centennial Celebration committee, will be our speaker and will bring us an update on the information that was shared last June by Phillip McMillan as well as get us caught up on events that are already underway in our 100th year!
* John will also have a video presentation that was prepared by the committee to showcase historical information on West Jefferson and has commentaries by local citizens who have been a part of the first 100 years in our community.
* The presentation will begin at 6:10 PM after attendees have had the opportunity to meet and greet other New River Chapter members as well as place their desired meal order with the Winner's Circle wait staff.
* Following the speaker, the Chapter will hold a regular membership meeting to share information on the status of the chapter and continuing plans for 2015.
- Everyone is encouraged to put April 21st on their calendar, join us for dinner and a period of social camaraderie and BRING A FRIEND!
- The speaker's topic, as well as the video, will surely be of interest to any and all Ashe County residents.