The Mesothelioma Center is an organization devoted to assisting veterans through their application processes for VA benefits, and helping them obtain the maximum benefits for which they are entitled.
See the attached file, "Mesothelioma Q&A" for more information.
Click here to link to the Mesothelioma website:
For more assistance, please contact the Veterans Liaison, Colin Hare at email@example.com or via telephone, (407) 965-5755
Jul 22, 10/ captdouge/ Mesothelioma/
Mesothelioma & Asbestos Awareness Center
A representative of the Mesothelioma & Asbestos Awareness Center, Barbara O'Brien, provided the following information on their organization, the leading resource for those affected by asbestos cancer. At her request, the site is being added as an important and valuable source of information for persons visiting our Chapter's website.
Oct 11, 12/ Anonymous/ Mesothelioma/
The Mesothelioma Fund website is a resource that offers free services for patients dealing with the cost of treatment.
Nov 15, 16/ Anonymous/ Mesothelioma/
* A Community Outreach team at the Mesothelioma Group which supports the American Legion, VFW, and many other veteran organizations.
* A part of their mission is to spread mesothelioma awareness to veterans and their family members.
* Mesothelioma targets many veterans because of the extensive amount of asbestos absorbed in veterans lungs when handling past military equipment.
Aug 5, 14/ Anonymous/ Mesothelioma/
* As part of a Community Outreach team, the below link is provided for access to the Mesothelioma Guide.
* Veterans comprise 1/3 of all mesothelioma patients and approximately 6,000 veterans afflicted with this asbestos-caused cancer died between 1999 and 2005 alone.
* The reason this cancer targets so many veterans is because of the prevalence of asbestos use in the military in the past.
* Part of the mission of this organization is to spread awareness to veterans and their families; their website offers free veteran specific resources and support for patients and families.
Nov 11, 13/ Douglas Ehrhardt/ Mesothelioma/
This is an active online community made up of medical professionals: two thoracic nurses with more than 25 years of experience, Ricki Lewis, PhD, geneticist who has proven to be an invaluable expert resource for MesotheliomaHelp as we report on the latest breakthroughs in gene therapy, two caregivers and survivors that share their experiences and advice with our readers.
Jan 28, 14/ Anonymous/ Mesothelioma/
Mesothelioma Lawyer Center
* This is an organization created to help the millions of people who were exposed to asbestos, a cancer causing mineral. Many of these men and women were exposed at work or during their military service and are now suffering from asbestos related diseases, such as mesothelioma cancer, a devastating and nearly always fatal disease.
* The website (below) is a comprehensive asbestos disease informational resource. Additionally, mesothelioma victims and their loved ones are offered the following items, free of charge: a comprehensive Mesothelioma & Asbestos Guide; 3 must-read mesothelioma books written by medical professionals and mesothelioma survivors; veteran benefits assistance, and more.
Open the Mesothelioma Lawyer Center website:
This posting was provided by Kaitlin Wilson, Public Relations Specialist for the Mesothelioma Lawyer Center and is intended to further increase awareness and help those in need.
Need more information? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sep 25, 13/ Douglas Ehrhardt/ Mesothelioma/
Veterans Resource Link
Mesothelioma.net is an attorney advertised page sponsored by Danziger & De Llano, LLP., Houston, TX which provides free resources, education, support, and hope to veterans, and others...
May 28, 15/ Douglas Ehrhardt/ Mesothelioma/
* This is an organization's website that is for a public service geared towards helping individuals who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma .
* Follow the below link to open the website and learn more about mesothelioma and the services provided by this organization.
Jul 14, 14/ Douglas Ehrhardt/ Mesothelioma/
* This is an attorney advertising page sponsored by The Peterson Firm, LLP that offers help and hope to families affected by mesothelioma.
Nov 11, 13/ Anonymous/ Mesothelioma/
Mesothelioma Resource Center
This is an attorney advertising page sponsored by Seeger Weiss LLP. The Mesothelioma Resource Online site provides answers and support for people diagnosed with mesothelioma cancer, as well as their families and loved ones.
* Mesothelioma is a rare form of cancer that is caused by exposure to asbestos and has long been considered a mystery and incurable. However, over the past two decades, physicians, scientists and researchers have begun to unravel this mystery and help people diagnose mesothelioma in its earlier stages, while providing more extensive forms of treatment, vast resources, and general information to make coping and survival more about optimism rather than uncertainty.
* Need more information? Email: email@example.com
Nov 19, 13/ Anonymous/ Mesothelioma/
Mesothelioma Treatment Community
Jul 12, 17/ Anonymous/ Mesothelioma/
This page is an attorney advertised page sponsored by Bullock Campbell Bullock & Harris P.C., Houston, Texas. Providing information to treatment, clinical trials, and free VA benefits support, the Mesothelioma Veterans Center was created to help veterans who developed mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure. The organization has one thing in mind, To Serve Those Who Served.
Sep 3, 15/ Anonymous/ Mesothelioma/